Learn How To Knit 30+ Interesting Knitting Stitches
With this book you will learn:
1. How to read patterns and charts
2. How to knit test swatches
3. Basic stitches like the Purl Stitch and Knit Stitch
4. Slipped Stitches, like the Diagonal Slip Stitch, Slip Stitch Honeycomb and Smoking Stitch
5. Knit Stitches, such as the Stockinette Stitch, Moss Stitch and Seed Stitch
6. Lace Stitches, such as Shell Lace, Zigzag Lace and Chevron Lace
7. Cable Stitches like the Braid Cable and Knot Cables
8. This book also includes an easy Afghan pattern to help you practice the new stitches you will learn
This book also includes a knitting glossary at the end, for you to use to help understand knitting jargon!
Get Started Knitting Exceptional Fabrics Today!