The Torah contains the Five Books of Moses, and this book serves to share the significant facts from the Books of Exodus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
In this book you will learn:
– Where was the location of the Red Sea crossing?
– How did the Israelites survive in the desert for 40 years?
– Why were 3000 men murdered at Mount Sinai?
– Why did God ask Moses to build a Tabernacle?
– How did the Israelites navigate through the desert?
– What did manna taste like?
– Why did the Israelites die on the border of Canaan?
– Why was Moses denied access into the Promised Land?
– Who was allowed to enter into Canaan?
– Were there Giants inhabiting the land of Canaan?
– Where is Moses buried today?
You will be able to answer these questions after reading through this concise book.
Perhaps this book will refresh your memory or perhaps this will be the first time that you familiarize yourself with the story of Moses through the desert; May your life be blessed in even the smallest way!