<a href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H5C6K8W/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H5C6K8W&linkCode=as2&tag=myguitoins-20″><img border=”0″ src=”http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B00H5C6K8W&Format=_SL160_&ID=AsinImage&MarketPlace=US&ServiceVersion=20070822&WS=1&tag=myguitoins-20″ ></a><img src=”http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=myguitoins-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00H5C6K8W” width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″ alt=”” style=”border:none !important; margin:0px !important;” />
If you tried several diets and still couldn’t get a the flat belly you dream off,
If you want to enjoy a variety of good and delicious food but don’t want to gain fat,
If you want to live a healthy life,
if you want to say no to wheat and especially to GMOs,
This book is for you!!!
This book cites about wheat, its adverse effects on humans, why eliminating it in the diet will help lose weight, substitute for cooking without wheat, and an array of recipes for a wheat-free diet.
The introduction gives you a view on wheat’s background, history, and its reputation globally. Some uses of wheat, wheat-containing foods, and its by-products are also mentioned here. Then the Introduction is followed by lists of wheat components which causes adverse effects. These components were explained well, why and how they cause a negative effect to humans. Example of the components and corresponding effect are lectin which contributes to weigh gain, and phytic acid which causes osteoporosis.
Below it is a portion that provides information and encouragements on how to get rid and prevent stored fats through having a wheat-free diet. It also contains a list of substitute for cooking without wheat.
Lastly, it contains 70 delicious and easy no wheat recipes, divided to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
As you read through the facts and citations in this book you will surely know the hideous alter ego of wheat. This will give you an awareness why wheat causes adversity to your body which will then convince you to reject wheat and all food containing it. Excluding wheat will helps you lose fat and have a flat belly and will assist you to start your journey to a healthier life as well.
Try two of the many delicious recipes found in the book:
Buckwheat and Pumpkin Waffle
• ¼ cup pumpkin puree
• ½ cup buckwheat flour
• ½ tsp. baking powder
• 2 tbsp. water
• 1 tbsp. organic brown sugar
• A dash of ground nutmeg and cinnamon
• Half a medium apple, finely chopped and divided
1. Preheat your waffle iron.
2. In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl, mix sugar and water, then, add to the dry ingredients mixture.
4. Fold in pumpkin puree and half the chopped apple. Combine until thick and moist.
5. Pour batter to the waffle iron. Cook until waggles are done.
6. Top with the remaining apple and real maple syrup.
Grilled Orange Swordfish Fillet
• 2 pieces swordfish fillets, 200 grams each
• 1 large orange, peeled and slice into segments
• 3 tbsp orange sauce
• 2 tbsp orange juice
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Place swordfish on a shallow dish. Evenly coat with 2 tbsp orange sauce, pepper, and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Heat grill to 450F.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 orange juice, 1 tbsp orange sauce, 1 tbsp lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place orange segments in the mixture. Cover and chill until serving time.
4. Brush grill grates with some oil. Grill marinated fish for about 8 minutes with lid closed, turning once.
5. Place fish on a bed of prepared orange salad. Serve.